Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I know I know we are way behind but oh well. For Thanksgiving we went to TX and NM to visit my family. It was a lot of fun seeing everybody. This was the first time for most of my family to meet Genesee
Genesee meeting my Uncle Mark.
Dressed in Uncle Scott clothes
Uncle Scott and his girls.
The golfers.
 I use that term very loosely.
My baby and me.
Watching movies in the car
I think Uncle Scott is getting Tatum to pin Sav down while he ties her up.It is an excellent use of Christmas wrapping ribbon.
Uncle Scott and Tatum are running around the golf course playing "witches" and chasing ducks. I want to know what the other residents on the golf course thought when they saw a 6' 4" "witch" running through their yard on a broom.
Tatum is helping my Mom and my grandma in the kitchen. She is peeling potatoes.
Genesee and Daddy playing on the floor.

No comments: