Saturday, January 3, 2009

My 30th Birthday

I had to turn 30 this year so I figured what better place to turn 30 then Disneyland. I love this place. It is so much fun and makes me so happy. I love to watch my kids at Disneyland. This was Genesee's first trip to Disneyland. She pretty much slept through it.
My girls infront of the Castle
First trip to Disneyland. She is so excited!
 Ok so maybe she could careless and we are excited.
Her new princess hat is keeping the sun off her face.
Yep this is pretty much how she saw Disneyland
It's a small World
Everybody loved her hat. 
The girls visit Pixie Hollow. 
There is a really funny story about Tatum's wallet falling into the river here.
Next time you see me ask me about it.
Tatum and Minnie Mouse playing around.
Genesee meeting Minnie Mouse for the first time.
We were standing in the background watching our older to interact with her along with the other kids and Minnie came through the crowd to come play with Genesee.

No comments: