Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I know I know.... must Blog better!

Hello Family and friends I am so sorry that I have fallen so behind. So much has happened that I haven't had a chance to tell you about them. I am going to try and cover the important parts of the last few months and then be better about updating now that thing have slowed down in Pcola.
So here we go... Yep its been so long since I blogged that I did it backwards again. So the stuff on the bottom of this post actually happened first :o)
Savvy and her fav teacher!
Our 6th graders. So proud of you girls!
Savvy getting her Captain award from the Patrol Sponsor
Genesee learned to clap
Tatum and her BFF dancing at Promotion
Our Savvy
Journaling on the Cruise
She's flying!!
Family scavenger hunt. We got second place!
Twilight tour: Jacob's garage
Twilight tour: Jacob's house
Twilight tour in Vancouver: Bella's house
Butchart garden's in Victoria. Absoluetly beautiful
Savvy on her Bike
This was the coolest thing ever. Tatum loved riding her own bike
Genesee thought the helmet was cool in the begining
Lifeboat drill on the ship. Tatum and I were of course seperated from the rest of our family who were together.
I love this picture. (taken by Danielle)
My husband became an officer and he chose us to stripe him at the ceremony. It was totally emotional until you here Tatum saying under her breath " Daddy I can't reach your head"

4 comments:

sheena said...

Ahhh I love all the pics. I know that god was looking out for our kids when the adoptions both went through. Florida looks beautiful and all the girls look very happy. We miss you guys very much and hope to run into you guys soon.

joy1866 said...

that is so cute.... i like the part where Tatum said she couldnt reach her Daddys head during the striping....

joy1866 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joy1866 said...

Beautiful pictures Kirsten... Beautiful family.......