Monday, November 17, 2008

Jonas Brothers!

Savanna seeing Nick on stage!This look made it worth every penny!
This is Nick. Savanna's favorite Jonas brother
Jonas Brothers!
Demi Lavato
Self Portrait at the concert
Oh my goodness... yes I braved and survived the Jonas Brothers concert with Savanna. We had a lot of fun but not as much fun sa we had at the Hilary Duff concert. I am pretty sure that one ruined her for all future concerts. For those of you who don't know I took her to Hilary Duff last year we had amazing 9th row seats and she got to meet her backstage. Needless to say the floor seats in section F (which stand for far away) 15th row where not that great. She was too short to see anything except what was on the monitors. At least she can say she was there. My ears are still ringing from all the screaming! 

No comments: